Mini Face Lift
- Post-op appointment is 1 day after surgery, and then again 1 week later.
- Keep the area dry and covered for 48 hours after surgery.
- Wait 48 hours after surgery before showering. Do not rub the incision.
- Wear the provided chin strap at all times for the first 3 – 4 days.
- No strenuous activity, or lifting anything heavier than 15 pounds, until cleared by your surgeon.
- Apply a small amount of Neosporin, Bacitracin or triple antibiotic ointment to the incision twice a day.
- No makeup for 1 week after surgery.
- Expect 1-2 weeks of facial bruising.
The following are normal findings following an incision or biopsy:
- Redness, puffiness, or discomfort localized to the site.
- Drainage – clear, red, or yellowish – up to a week after procedure.
Notify our office if the following symptoms occur:
- Fever greater than 101.4.
- Redness that extends beyond the surgical site.
- Thick, foul smelling drainage.