Brazilian Butt Lift
- Post-op appointment is 10-14 days after surgery.
- A garment or binder must be worn for 6 weeks after surgery.
- Limit sitting or lying on your buttocks for the first 2 weeks.
- You may shower after 48 hours after surgery with your garment on. Gently towel dry the binder and use a hair dryer on low setting to fully dry.
- No swimming, hot tubs or baths until cleared by your surgeon.
- No strenuous activity, or lifting anything heavier than 15 pounds, until cleared by your surgeon.
The following are normal findings following an incision or biopsy:
- Redness, puffiness, or discomfort localized to the site.
- Drainage – clear, red, or yellowish – up to a week after the procedure.
Notify our office if the following symptoms occur:
- Fever greater than 101.4.
- Thick, foul smelling drainage.