If you had the opportunity to change your nose without having to go through surgery, would you do it? With new technological advancements and improvements made with facial fillers, now you can! Whether it’s shape, contour, or overall asymmetry, there are many reasons why people wish their nose looked differently and why you might consider rhinoplasty. The nose is the centerpiece of your face after all!
Well, now can have the luxury of choosing an option that will increase your self-confidence without having to go under the knife. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is an innovative procedure with many benefits compared to the traditional nose job.
The 411 on Non-Surgical Rhinoplasties
What’s the difference between a traditional rhinoplasty and a non-surgical one? Well, the non-surgical variety is far less invasive, requires less downtime, and is a safer procedure with faster results. Bonus!
The process of a non-surgical rhinoplasty is fairly simple. Here are the steps:
- A topical numbing cream is applied.
- A small amount of safe, reliable dermal filler — such as Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, or other preference — is injected into specific areas of the nose, depending upon the outcome you desire and what’s best for your procedure.
- The filler is then carefully sculpted to smooth out bumps and irregularities.
A few added perks of the non-surgical route is that it can take as little as 15-30 minutes, it doesn’t leave scars, and you’ll be able to see results in just 4 days if not immediately, depending upon the filler used.
However, there are a few limitations to the non-surgical rhinoplasty. It cannot improve breathing problems, make the nose smaller, or mask septal deviations. In certain cases, surgery is required. It all depends upon the patient and his or her specific needs.
While a non-surgical rhinoplasty may not be for everyone, many individuals who are looking to refine the appearance of their nose can benefit from this option.
7 Benefits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- It’s a fast, safe, and non-invasive procedure and is even referred to as the “15 minute nose job”. Thanks to the founder, Dr. Alexander Rivkin!
- During the procedure, you are in control and can monitor the progress as you go. If you need more filler, go for it!
- Non-surgical nose jobs do not normally cause bruising or swelling and they offer immediate results. Score!
- While traditional nose jobs require some downtime, this route allows you to be up and going soon after it’s done.
- There are less risks and complications.
- Due to the simplicity and the fact that it’s relatively fast, the cost is minimal compared to your average surgical rhinoplasty. For pricing, feel free to contact our team.
- Not the biggest fan of the results? Lucky for you, it’s reversible and can be toned down with a simple enzyme injection.
There you have it. If you’ve been thinking about getting a nose job but are hesitant to go through with traditional surgery, our team at Muskegon Surgical Associates can help you decide on a procedure that works for you. We do our best to help you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. If you have any questions or are looking to schedule a consultation to get started, call us at 231-739-9461.