Jennifer Bradley, M.D. is a resident member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Bradley received a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and a Bachelor of Science degree in human resources from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. She received her Doctor of Medicine degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit where she went on to complete her General Surgery Residency at Wayne State University’s Detroit Medical Center. Dr. Bradley has been trained in all areas of general surgery and has a special interest in surgical endoscopy and colonoscopy. As lifelong Michigan residents, Dr. Bradley and her husband reside in Norton Shores with their two daughters.
Jennifer Bradley, MD
- Office Location:
- MSA - Main Office, 1316 Mercy Drive, Muskegon, Michigan 49444
- Phone: 231-739-9461 Fax: 231-733-8131
- Primary Specialty:
- General Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy, Colonoscopy
- Medical Education:
- Medical Doctor: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
- General Surgery Residency: Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center
- Board Certifications:
- General Surgery: American College of Surgery
- In Practice Since:
- Accepting new patients: