Joel Anderson, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. After graduating with honors from Grand Valley State University, Dr. Anderson received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan. He completed his residency in general surgery at the Michigan State University Grand Rapids campus. Dr. Anderson did his fellowship in surgical endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery at Ohio State University and, most recently, was an associate staff member at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. Although trained in all areas of general surgery, Dr. Anderson's special interest is in surgical endoscopy. Dr. Anderson looks forward to his return to the West Michigan Lakeshore to take advantage of his love of sailing, water sports and outdoor activities.
Joel Anderson, MD
- Office Location:
- MSA - Main Office, 1316 Mercy Drive, Muskegon, Michigan 49444
- Phone: 231-739-9461 Fax: 231-733-8131
- Primary Specialty:
- General Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy
- Medical Education:
- Medical Doctor: Michigan State University, Lansing MI.
- General Surgery Residency: Michigan State University, Grand Rapids Campus
- Fellowship in Surgical Endoscopy: Ohio State University
- Board Certifications:
- General Surgery: American Board of Surgery
- In Practice Since:
- Accepting new patients: